There's been lots going on here. Last weekend we did make it down the shore for the Irish Fall Festival - it was so nice to see all the people from my former life of drinking and fun and being up at 6am b/c of an ongoing poker game not because I went to bed at 9pm and had to get up with the baby :)
Colin was a HUGE hit with everyone - he's such a happy baby and so darn adorable. I swear he knows when people tell him he's cute - he lets our this huge grin and chuckle - like "I've got you so wrapped around my finger" it's a hoot.
Last week was busy as usual with work and trying to keep up with everything. As of yesterday I threw in the towel - I managed to get our bedroom cleaned up and DH started the laundry but as per usual - nothing else got done. So I gave up and took a sick day today. I not feeling great anyway - my tummy is not happy (usually gets this way from stress) so I'm home and I'm going to clean my as$ off today.
I need to pack up all of Colin's 0-3 clothes in summer/winter boxes - they're going to different friends - get out all the 6-9 and go through the 7 bags/boxes of stuff I got from my girlfriend a few weeks ago (stuff goes to 2T!). Then I'm going to clean up the craft room that we just finished and wind more yarn so it's all neatly put away. In between I'll finish the laundry and put it away maybe make some cookies and make meatloaf for dinner. I know it's daunting but this needs to all get done and I have a whole day to get it done.
Jimmy took Colin to the sitters b/c we have to pay for the day anyway - I'm already sad that I'm home and he's not but if he was here I'd play and snuggle all day and not get anything done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment