Saturday, August 23, 2008

Colin got a J O B!

So Colin went to work with me on Thursday b/c the babysitter had to have some tests done and couldn't watch him. My boos/department is laid back and in a back corner so we "hid" him out :) No one even knew he was there! He was so good!!!!

This was important b/c it means I've proven I can get a full days work done when I have possession of my child and now if the sitter can't work one day I can work from home and my boss won't have to defend it :)

So here's the long awaited pics including the ones I said I'd show of my pumping setup :)
the black curtained cube is mine....
work
What you see when you enter the "doorway"
work
what the sign on the curtain says
work sign
My desk - messy messy - complete with family/Colin shrine :)
work
Colin sleeping under aforementioned desk
colin work desk
and a closeup....
colin work desk

And then a bonus pic of his first tubby bath in the ducky
colin's first tub bath

No comments: