Colin has an announcement to make:
I found a cute little wedding chapel that is both nice and cheap. :) We decided last week that we should just go ahead and get married - mostly everyone assumes we are anyway. It'll be June 20th @ 8:30pm - two days before Colin's Baptism. We figure what the hell we're staying together anyway - let's get it all done when everyone is here :) Both sets of parents will be here for the Baptism and we have no idea when everyone may be here again at the same time so it's both convenient and affordable - two things Jim and I love almost as much as each other...plus there's the "love each other forever" crap, lol.
Here's some bonus Colin pictures - just cause he's so damn cute....
From the Mulvey's (I really didn't buy this!)
and I hate baths
But I love my bouncer




No comments:
Post a Comment