Tuesday, February 26, 2008

30 Weeks, 5 days

So I'm getting big - really big - and I'm just going to get bigger before it's all over. I'm really trying to enjoy these last 10 weeks or so because it's highly doubtful we'll do this again.

I've gotten to the fun part at least..people defiantely know I'm pregnant instead of thinking I'm a drunk girl with a beer belly....Colin kicks and moves and wiggles alot now and Jim can feel him move which is even better. I love sharing this with him, I'm so glad we found each other and are building this little family together.

The not so fun part is here too, it's getting harder to get out of bed every hour to pee (which I've sadly gotten used to), it's apparently like a comedy routine to watch me try to put socks on, my heartburn is worse than it's ever been and the constant back strain from the belly and boob growth is a bit much.

The REALLY not fun part is approaching quickly...I can't say I'm looking forward to labor - who in their right mind does?

Whether it's fun, not so much, or not at all I know this will be worth it in a few weeks and I'm not sleeping and forget to shower because I'm completely wrapped around the cutest baby boy on earth.

No comments: