First we'll start with a wonder baby update:
- As of Thurday, at 8 weeks, Mr. I can't gain weight is now at 10 pounds, 11 ounces! He's doing really well in the weight gain department and I can finally let him sleep as long as he wants b/c he's gaining weight no problem.
- This week we have our two month appointment and he gets his first round of shots - it'll be harder on me than on him I'm sure.
- He was dipped and exorcised last Sunday so he's offically Catholic! (shush - it's a good thing)
On the us front:
- Like I said we were married on the 20th - it's been one hell of a first week.
- We had a surprise party to go to for our good friend and neighbor on Saturday,
- the baptism on Sunday
- I woke up about 2am with the stomach flu on Sunday/Monday morning and was in bed for two days with a 102 temp.
- My MIL got it when I started to feel better
- We went down the shore for 20 hours this weekend.
I'm exhausted.
1 comment:
Life is coming at you good! Hopefully you are feeling better and I am glad Colin is gaining weight!!
Post a Comment