So we're into day 3, including the surgery day, and I'm not doing too good. Yesterday's post was written while I was still feeling the anesthesia and Demerol, about 3-ish yesterday they wore off and it got very very bad pain wise.
Last night trying to get me up the steps for bed was absolutely horrific. I feel so bad for Mike and mom b/c they had to help me and I'm sure it freaked them out completely. I am seriously not whining about it, just need to write this down so there's something to remind me in a few weeks of how much better I feel :)
Plus people keep asking and this is way easier.. I know I'm allowed to be cranky and crying b/c of what I had done - but I really hate being such a girl about it. The pin through the bone seems to be causing the most pain (duh) which if you think about it means every time I move my foot or toes, etc. it sends shooting pain up my leg. Plus the not moving is not helping the arthritis in my knee and hip, both caused by the knee problem I've had for 6 or 7 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment